Last Updated: [June 04, 2022]
This end-user agreement (the "Agreement") should be read by you (the "User" or "you") in its entirety prior to your use of Captain Honey's service or products. Be aware that this Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and LENAVI INVEST s.r.o. (referred to herein as "Captain Honey", "us" or "we") which owns and operates the website on the Internet and the Service at https://captainhoney.net
(the "Service"). By accessing or using the site or Captain Honey Services, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this agreement. LENAVI INVEST s.r.o. legal entity information:Full name:
LENAVI INVEST s.r.o.
Address: Pitterova 2855/13, Žižkov (Praha 3), 130 00 Praha
Business ID: 04925971
Project Director: Evgeny Lebedev
Contact email: email@example.com
1. General Conditions of use
1.1. By signing up to use an Account through any of the Captain Honey Clients' social websites made available through the Captain Honey Platform, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms set forth in this Agreement or any subsequent modification to the Agreement, you may not access or use any of the Captain Honey Services and must cancel your Captain Honey Account immediately.
1.2. We may amend or modify this Agreement by posting such amended or modified Agreement ("Revised Agreement") on the Captain Honey Platform or by notifying you about the changes via email. By continuing to access or use the Captain Honey Services once the Revised Agreement is effective, you agree to be bound by its terms.
1.3. To be eligible to use the Captain Honey Services, you must be at least 18 years old (or the applicable age of majority and contractual capacity in each qualifying jurisdiction). By accessing or using the Captain Honey Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
1.4. Captain Honey disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the service which is provided to you "as is" and we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for purpose, completeness, or accuracy.
This Website , White paper, and Official Social Media are for public information purposes only and is not binding.
The content will be updated gradually without any prior notice，as this information is referencing a product in development.
Nothing in this product constitutes legal, financial, commercial or fiscal advice, and you should consult your own legal, financial, fiscal or other professional advisor for any direct or indirect damages or losses you may suffer as a result of any other website or material before engaging in any activity related to this agreement.
Captain Honey is Just a Game, and it is not an investment opportunity and should not be considered as such. Game items and tokens have no express or implied rights, uses, purposes, properties, functions or features.
Nor does any information in this whitepaper constitute a full or complete statement of the matters discussed. This white paper does not constitute investment or other proposals. Potential users and purchasers should independently assess all risk factors and read the detailed information set out in other sections of this whitepaper.
This product may contain security vulnerabilities which could result in the loss of your game assets or their implied value. All cryptocurrencies transferred to the game's smart contracts may be lost. The product developer is not responsible for any loss of money, loss of profit or any other loss resulting from the use of said product.
Persons or residents located in jurisdictions such as China, the United States, North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, etc. are prohibited from using any of the services offered by Captain Honey and are not allowed to use them. For the avoidance of doubt, the restrictions on any of the services offered on the Captain Honey website also apply to residents and citizens of other countries located in prohibited jurisdictions.
Investing in digital currencies involves investment risks. Digital currencies may lose some or all of their value. Citizens or residents of the United States are or may be prohibited from participating in the blind box offering without proving or verifying that they are qualified investors, in accordance with the program participation policy.
Citizens in prohibited jurisdictions, as well as residents and citizens of other countries located in prohibited jurisdictions, are prohibited from using the product without permission and at their own risk. You are solely responsible for any losses incurred as a result.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CAPTAIN HONEY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS, THE SITE, PRODUCTS OR THIRD PARTY SITES AND PRODUCTS, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS OR THIRD-PARTY SITES AND PRODUCTS ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CAPTAIN HONEY BE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THESE TERMS, THE ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT NFTS OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICES PURCHASES ON THE SITE EXCEED US$100. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY OF CAPTAIN HONEY BE FOR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY CAPTAIN HONEY'S NEGLIGENCE OR ANY INJURY CAUSED BY CAPTAIN HONEY'S FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
1.5. The term "Captain Honey", its domain names and any other trademarks, or service marks used by Captain Honey as part of the Service (the "Trademarks"), are solely owned by Captain Honey. In addition, all content on the website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio, and text (the "Site Content") belongs to Captain Honey and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service, you obtain no rights in the Site Content and/or the Trademarks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without Captain Honey's prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights of Captain Honey.
2. Authority/Terms of Service You agree to the rules of the Service provided and described on the https://captainhoney.net
website. Captain Honey retains all authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service. The decision of Captain Honey's management, concerning any use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
3. Your Representations and Warranties Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant, and agree that:
3.1. There is a risk of losing cryptocurrency & other funds of value when using the Service and Captain Honey has no responsibility to you for any such loss;
3.2. Your use of the Service is at your sole option, discretion, and risk. You hereby accept full responsibility for any consequences that may arise from your use of the Services, and expressly agree and acknowledge that Captain Honey shall have absolutely no liability in this regard.
3.3. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on cryptocurrency traded or transacted by you through your using the Service;
3.4. Any cryptographic tokens, blockchain technology, or distributed ledger technology-related projects are new and relatively untested, and outside of both our and our Clients' exclusive control. Any adverse changes in market forces, technology, and regulatory environment impacting our performance under this Agreement shall absolve us from responsibility in this regard, including but not limited to hacking attacks, possible theft, unfavorable regulatory action, or unclear legal/tax status of cryptographic tokens.
3.5. (i) You are eighteen years of age or older, (ii) you are of the age of majority in your jurisdiction, (iii) you are accessing the Service from a jurisdiction in which it is legal to do so, (iv) your use of the Services is not prohibited by applicable law, and at all times compliant with applicable law; and (v) you are solely responsible for use of the Services and, if applicable, for all activities that occur on or through your User Account.
4. Prohibited Uses & Termination
4.1. In connection with your use of the Captain Honey Services, and your interactions with other Users, and third parties you agree and represent you will not engage in any illegal, unauthorized, or improper activity, which are:
- Infringe any proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secrets of Captain Honey;
- Create multiple accounts, including for collusion and/or abuse of service;
- Use the Services to transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- Make any backup or archival copies of the Platform or any part thereof, including disassembling or de-compilation of the Platform;
4.2. We reserve the right to (a) modify or discontinue any portion of the Captain Honey Services, and (b) suspend or terminate your access to the Captain Honey Services, at any time, and from time to time, without notice to you in certain, limited circumstances described herein. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the Captain Honey Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the Captain Honey Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein.
5. Know your Customer ("KYC") and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy Captain Honey reserves the right at any time:
- To ask for any KYC documentation it deems necessary to determine the identity and location of a User.
- To restrict service and payment until identity is sufficiently determined.
- To share submitted KYC information and documentation to 3rd parties to verify the authenticity of submitted information, and the end-user (you) agrees to this by using the Service.
- To confiscate any and all funds that are found to be in violation of relevant and applicable anti-money laundering (AML) and countering terrorism financing (CFT) laws and regulations, and to cooperate with the competent authorities when and if necessary.
6. Retention of Intellectual Property Rights of Captain Honey Platform and Captain Honey clients The Captain Honey Platform and all Captain Honey Services, including their design elements or concepts and any underlying intellectual property, including, but not limited to, all trademarks, are the property of Red Kite and/or Captain Honey Customers (as applicable), and are protected by copyright, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. Captain Honey and Captain Honey Clients retain any and all rights, title, and interest in and to Captain Honey Platform and Captain Honey Services (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights), including all copies, modifications, extensions, and derivative works thereof. Your right to use the Captain Honey Platform and Captain Honey Services is limited to the rights expressly granted in these Terms. Except as stated in these Terms, nothing in these Terms should be construed as conferring any right in or license to Captain Honey's or any third party's intellectual rights. You may not: Copy, create derivative works, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the Red Kite website or the Service; or Use the Service that in any way is prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above herein defined as an "Unauthorized Use"). You agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage, costs, or expenses arising out of or in connection with any unauthorized use by you
7. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
7.1. Laws and Regulations from Czech Republic jurisdiction (with the exclusion of any rules that might lead to the use of any other law which is not the law of Czech Republic) will govern the validity and construction of this Agreement, any separate agreement whereby we provide you any services and any dispute arising out of or in relation to this Agreement or such separate agreement. 8. Third-party services The Services may include services, content, and information owned, made available, or otherwise licensed by a third party ("Third-Party Services") or contain links to Third Party Services. You understand that Third-Party Services are the responsibility of the third party that created or provided it and acknowledges that the use of such Third Party Services is solely at your own risk. Captain Honey makes no representations and excludes all warranties and liabilities arising out of or pertaining to such Third Party Services, including its accuracy or completeness. All intellectual property rights in and to Third-Party Services are the property of the respective third parties.
9.1. Without prejudice to any other rights, if a User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, Captain Honey reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with the User and/or taking legal action against such User.
9.2. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Captain Honey, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, members, managers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses arising out of your use of the Services, a breach of any provision of these Terms by you or any person using the Services on your behalf, a breach by you of any applicable laws, or any third-party claim to the extent arising from or connected with an allegation that your use of the Services in accordance with these Terms infringes any rights of a third party.
9.3. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Captain Honey, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, members, managers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses arising out of your use of the Services, a breach of any provision of these Terms by you or any person using the Services on your behalf, a breach by you of any applicable laws, or any third-party claim to the extent arising from or connected with an allegation that your use of the Services in accordance with these Terms infringes any rights of a third party.
10. Force Majeure Captain Honey shall have no liability for delays, failure in performance, or interruption of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, the act of civil or military authorities, the act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
11.1. Severability: If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
11.2. Assignment: Captain Honey reserves the right to assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The User may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
11.3. Third-Party Rights: Unless expressly provided to the contrary in this Agreement, a person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any term of this Agreement. Notwithstanding any term of this Agreement, no consent of any party who is not a party to this Agreement shall be required for the waiver, variation, or termination of any part of this Agreement.
11.4. Support and Notice: All notices, requests, demands, and determinations for Captain Honey under these Terms (other than routine operational communications) shall be sent to [firstname.lastname@example.org].